Tuesday 25 May 2010

Here I am

Here I am, my very first blog. I don't know if it was the famous sheep herd, the urge to try something new, the exhibitionist in me or just plain lack of computer skills that drove me to make this blog. I allready have a web site, but for different reasons it's not up to date at the moment. I will still continue to have my website www.WildNature.no, but on this blog I will try to put more emphasis on the written part and maybe go a bit more personal regarding nature related thoughts, joys, and frustrations.

I do have a goal to update this weekly when its possible. Because I am often out and about and a long way from internet and phone connections (yes - its still possible to do this in 2010), I know my weekly blog schedule will be broken every now and then but I promise to do the best I can for this blog to be alive. If you ever for some strange reason wonder about becoming a fieldbiologist/nature photographer like me - my goal is to a certain extent give you an idea of my where- and whatabouts through this blog.

Yes, I will be writing in English. I myself, is Norwegian, so please disregard the misspellings, wrong grammar etc. If you feel offended by anything of what I am writing - please feel free to be so - it was probably my intention :-)

Tomorrow I am off for a few days on a nice boat trip in the local fjord where I live, and hopefully do some seabird photography - If I succeed? Pop by this blog in a week or so from now, and find out by yourself!
















Feel free to follow this blog, and you might be as surprised of what you see as these snow monkeys I met in Japan earlier this winter.


- EG -

5 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! I look forward to following your blog:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skal sjekke etter Eirik. Syntes du har mange spennende bilder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der var du ja! Så ikke at du hadde blog før jeg fant den via Kjetils blog. Trodde det skulle dukke opp en link til bloggen din da jeg klikka på ikonet ditt under "følgere" i min blog...men fant bare link til hjemmesida di. Uansett, her er du og godt er det :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, her var jeg. Måtte hive meg på i mengden, så får vi se hvor dette bærer henn..

    Linken til bloggen ligger på hjemmesida da :-)

    EG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !


    greenbaypackers | philadelphiaeagles| pittsburghsteelers|newyorkgiants



    ReplyDelete